FAQS - Quality Questions
How long do Cashmere Hair clip in extensions last?
- 5+ Years - With occasional wear and proper storage and care, your extensions can last for years. Keep in mind, just like our own hair, any type of heat styling will damage the hair. Avoiding hairspray and other hair products will also prolong the life of your Cashmere Hair. How you store your extensions can also play a role in their longevity. We recommend storing them in our Extensions Storage Bag when not in use. Never store your extensions wet.
- 1- 2 Years - With daily wear including proper care, cleansing and maintenance, minimal heat styling and without hairstyling products (such as hairspray, gel, mousse, etc).
- 3-6 Months - With extreme daily wear, when heat styling tools are used frequently, when hair extensions are not washed regularly, and when styling products are used.
More care tips
- Never swim, bathe, shower, or sleep while wearing your hair extensions, this can cause damage to your own hair and shorten the life of your extensions.
- Do not wear Cashmere Hair extensions in extreme wind conditions such as on a boat, motorcycle, convertible car, bungee jumping, rollercoaster, or skydiving, etc.) Cashmere Hair is not responsible for damage caused by misuse of the hair extensions.
Is Cashmere Hair processed?
Cashmere Hair is minimally processed, but it is not virgin hair. Our gentle CASHMERE dyeing process keeps the integrity of the hair at its finest, giving you gorgeous color and long-lasting hair. (Other brands use processes that rapidly dye hair using heavy acid and chemicals, causing damage to the hair.) Instead, our process of dyeing is a very slow process which is the least damaging to hair and gives you the healthiest quality hair, allowing your hair extension to look its best longest.
We have our strands laboratory tested and certified to be 100% Cuticle human hair, the highest quality available. We never need to mask the harsh chemical process by using silicone, because we don't use a harsh chemical process. (This technique is used to disguise the bad quality of the hair to make it feel silky when you first purchase it. After a few shampoos, you might notice that the coating comes off, and the true nature of the quality is revealed.) Cashmere Hair is not silicone coated.