Picking The Right Color to Match
Need Help Picking the Right Color?
Step 1: Watch the Video Above Now
Step 2: Email Us 3+ Photos of Your Hair Now
Email us 3+ photos of your hair to get your Free Professional Color Match today!
Top 5 Photo Taking Tips for Most Accurate Results
1. Have Someone Take Your Photos
2. Include One Photo Each (Front, Side & Back)
3. In Each Photo, Show the Full Length of Hair
4. Use Natural Lighting
5. Have Fun & Smile
How Can I See the Colors in Person Before Purchasing?
- We offer color swatches for your convenience, to assist you in color matching.
- They are available for purchase before hand if needed.
- Swatches are a small sample of the color, and do no clip on or attach to your head.
- They are meant only for color matching purposes.
- When ordering swatches, select the colors in the color family that are closest to your hair color
What Part of My Hair Should the Extensions Match with?
- The mid lengths to the ends
- Do not choose the color of your roots, as that tends to be a different shade
When I Receive My Order, How Will I Know if They Match My Hair?
- A full size Tester Piece is included with each set & is located in the below portion of the packaging
- The tester piece is a 3" piece designed to be clipped in to your hair to see if the color you selected is the perfect match
- This is the perfect way for you to test the shade and length desired
- Once the security seal is broken you will not be eligible for an exchange or return
*Please do not use heat tools & styling products on this tester piece if your needing to exchange or make a return.
*Once your color selection has been finalized, use the tester piece as a little extra bonus.
Are Swatches the same quality as the hair extensions?
- Swatches are for color matching purposes only and are not the same quality as the actual hair extensions.
Ready to order? CLICK HERE to Shop now!