(Shade pictured above: BEVERLY HILLS BRUNETTE)
HOW TO FIT & WEAR Cashmere Hair Clip-In Extensions
1. To properly install the Cashmere Hair Clip In Extensions always start from the bottom up.
2. The extensions are designed to follow along the shape of your head, with 3 tracks along the back, and 2 tracks of each side of the head. The widest track (8”) will be worn highest, the 7“ goes in the middle, the narrowest track (6”) will go at the bottom. The four 3“ pieces fit on the sides of your head above the ears.
3. Part your hair straight across, around an inch above the nape of the neck and secure the remaining hair on top of the head with a clip.
4. Always start with the 6” track just above the nape of your neck and clip the middle clip in the middle of the back of your head. Continue by attaching the side clips along thepart. Make sure the clips are secured before continuing to the next one. If the track seems a little too long for your head, instead make a U shaped part.
5. After placing the first weft carefully finger comb your hair and the weft to make sure there are no tangles and to blend them together. Release the hair above and finger comb again to blend the Cashmere Hair Clip In Extensions with your own hair.
6. Next part the hair 1/2 to 1 inch above the previous track and place the 7" track just below the part starting with the middle clip in the middle of the back of your head. Follow all the steps mentioned before in #4 & 5. Continue with the 8” inch track 1/2 to 1 inch above the 7” inch track. We reccomend placing the hair extensions no higher that 1 inch above the top of ears.
7. There are four 3“ tracks which are to be placed in the middle of side of your head. Start by parting your hair along the side of your head leaving enough hair to cover your ear. Place the first 3” track slightly above the ear just below the part. Part your hair again about 1 inch above, and place the second one just below the part and slightly closer to your face. Repeat on the other side of your head.
Cashmere Hair Extensions are 100% Human Cuticle Hair so you can treat them just as you treat your hair. Our hair extensions will last up to 6 - 12 months or longer, with normal wear. You can curl them, straighten them and use styling products on them just as you would your own hair. The better you take care of your clip-ins, the longer they will last.
If you need to cut them REMEMBER that this hair doesn't grow back so we suggest you take them to a professional so you get better results.
Check out this VIDEO by Katarina VanDerham of VIVA GLAM MAGAZINE in this latest Hair Tutorial on How To Achieve Sexy Wavy Hair using CASHMERE HAIR in shade "9021Ombre"!
TIP: It is highly recommened to style the hair extensions BEFORE clipping them into your natural hair. This causes less damage to your natural hair, and allows for the "clip & go" ease of inserting your extensions.
1. Gently brush hair with the Cashmere Hair® Brush before washing to remove excess tangles. Starting from the ends and work up towards the clips.
2. Wash it after 10-20 wears using the Rebalancing and Moisturizing Shampoo & washing only in Distilled water. (Distilled water can be found at your local grocery store, you will need 1 gallon.)
3. Fill sink with distilled water and mix in Rebalancing and Moisturizing Shampoo. Gather hair in a ponytail at the top by the clips, and fastening with a hair tie to keep hair together in the same direction.
4. Then gently immerse hair in distilled water with shampoo until well saturated, work extra shampoo into extensions if needed.
5. Rinse thoroughly in clean distilled water.
6. Squeeze out excess water gently, Do Not Rub or Twist Hair.
7. Fill sink with fresh distilled water, and add Rebalancing & Mositurizing Conditioner to hair working into hair with fingers. Immerse hair into water, and work conditioner into hair gently finger comb out tangles while under water.
8. Rinse thouroughly, and follow with the Cashmere Hair® Strengthening & Smoothing Deep Treatment, leave on for 5 minutes & rinse with distilled water.
9. Towel blot hair extensions to remove excess water & hang or lay flat to dry. (Do not wring out the hair or squeeze it too hard. Just use the towel to gently absorb moisture. Do not rub your hair with the towel, as this may cause frizzing.)
10. After hair has dried, use the Brilliant Shine Extension Shine Spray sparingly on ends of hair to protect, defrizz and smooth hair before styling. (Especially good for use on the blonde shades.)
DO NOT use protein or silicone based conditioner because this can cause the hair to tangle. Rinse with clean distilled water and gently squeeze to remove excess water. DO NOT TWIST. Pat the hair pieces with a dry towel to remove excess water, brush gently starting to remove the tangles from the bottom of the hair and work your way up until all tangles are removed and leave to air dry. You can lay flat on a towel to air dry, or hang dry from hanger clips. Do not brush hair from top to bottom while wet, work in small sections to remove tangles.
*Because Cashmere Hair Extensions are made from real human hair, it may tangle just like your own hair and may tangle slightly with your natural hair during wear. If this happens we recommend using the Cashmere Brush to detangle the hair starting from the bottom (ends) in small sections and working your way up to the top.
Airdrying Cashmere Hair will prolong the life of your extensions. Blow drying your hair extensions on low head for faster and smoother drying using the Cashmere Brush or a paddle brush, working your way from bottom to top in small sections. Always dry them with a low heat setting and be careful not to overdry! Brush through your Cashmere Hair Extensions before blow dryinging to prevent tangles and breakage during blow drying.
We DO NOT recommend swimming with your clip ins on.
Our newest, most innovative way to store your beloved Cashmere Hair Clip In Extensions. The perfect accessory that makes traveling with, storing & protecting your extensions with utmost care easy and glamorous.
Not only does Cashmere Hair offer the highest quality hair, but we take pride in caring for our hair, which is why we designed this luxurious little black bag complete with a soft padded satin hanger.
Hanging your extensions from the delicately designed hanger prevents them from tangling and it preserves the style, so you don't have to restyle them every day. If you are taking your extensions "on the go" the Luxury Bag keeps them safe, secure, and discrete. Great for times when going from home to the salon, to a Photoshoot, or on your wedding day.
Store your Clip-Ins where they will either stay straight or hold their curl or shape for the following day, so you don't have to constantly restyle them every day. This not only makes it easier for you to get ready in the morning, but allows you to just Clip & go. Using our padded satin hanger is a great way to store your extensions and preventing them from getting tangled or damaged.