FAQS - Shipping & Tracking Orders
I haven’t received my order?
If you have not received a shipping confirmation, contact us to make sure that your order is not on backorder.
- Free Shipping, Quick Ship, or Express Shipping - If you selected FREE SHIPPING or one of our USPS shipping options, the first step is to call your local post office with your tracking information. They will be available to help you confirm where it was delivered. They will also be able to talk to your postman about exactly who signed for it. There are two other possibilities, they may have not been able to deliver because you were not home and they have it still in their possession, or they may have left it in your mailbox. Since it is shipped with USPS, they will typically leave it in your mailbox, since the package will fit in there. If they delivered it to the wrong address or are unable to locate where the package is at, we are more than happy to assist you in the loss claim process. If it is lost, you may start the process yourself, or notify us that they did confirm it is lost and we can take it from there. Ultimately, we will help ensure that you receive your extension set or a refund if you so choose.
- FedEx (without Route Insurance) - If you ordered with FedEx, please first contact FedEx at 1.800.GoFedEx 1.800.463.3339 and have your tracking number ready.
- Route Insurance - See the information below.
How to make a claim with Route?
We are so sorry to hear that you haven't received your order. If you have Route Shipping Insurance on your order, just follow these easy steps below to file a claim and get a new order sent out asap. When you purchase a product with Route Shipping Insurance, you will get an email with your Route Order ID and a link to file a claim. Please review the requirements below.
Lost - stuck in transit
Domestic: The reported issue will be approved no earlier than 7 days and no later than 30 days from the last shipping update.
International: The reported issue will be approved no earlier than 20 days, and no later than 30 days from the last shipping update.
*Customers can report an issue early but will be asked to wait.
Stolen - marked as delivered
The issue will be approved no earlier than 5 days, and no later than 15 days from when the order was marked delivered.
Stolen orders over $100 USD require a police report.
Dependent on the reported damage, the issue may be approved with photos of the damaged package and item, no later than 15 days from when the order was marked delivered.
To file a claim from your email, follow the steps below:
- Open your email from Route. (from original purchase with Cashmere Hair)
- In the email, copy your Route Order ID and then click FILE A CLAIM.
- In the claim form, fill out the required information–email address, subject line, and claim type.
- Once you choose a claim type (lost, stolen, or damaged), paste or type the Route Order ID into the required field.
- Fill out the rest of the fields and click Submit.
Please accurately fill out all of the required fields so we can help you as quickly as possible!