Here's a list of 10 Hair Hacks every girl should know! These simple tricks make life (with your hair) so much easier! Frizz? Bobby pins not holding? Flyaways? We've got you covered!
10 Hair Hacks Every Girl Should Know:
- To keep flyaway down without dowsing your whole head in hairspray, spray hairspray on a clean toothbrush and brush down the hairs. This trick also works great on your clip in hair extensions too!
- For hair that is static-y, run a dryer sheet over your hair to reduce the clingy feeling. Don't forget, Clip-ins are real hair and can also get static-y as well, so you can also use this trick on your clip ins. We recommend going for one of the "natural" brands of dryer sheets to avoid nasty chemicals.
- The wavy side of a bobby pin is actually the part that is supposed to lay flat against your head for optimal hold. This is a great trick to keep the "wrap" section of your Cashmere Hair Wrap Ponytail in place to help conceal the velcro attachment.
- To make your blowout last longer, finish it off using the cool setting. The heat will smooth it out, but the cool air will set it in place.
- While at the gym, use 2-3 stacked hair ties instead of one, this will make your ponytail be further away from your neck, keeping hair from brushing your shoulders.
- Use a silk pillowcase to reduce breakage while you sleep.
- Avoid using a synthetic bristle brush on wet hair, instead use a wide toothed comb, or our Cashmere Hair Brush to brush it through. This is also a great way to help your Clip Ins last longer by preventing the hair being pulled out of the extensions unnecessarily.
- Try using an old cotton t-shirt to dry your hair when getting out of the shower. A terry cloth towel can cause major friction which can lead to frizz and/or breakage. Use that "T-shirt towel" when drying your extensions too!
- To get maximum hold out of your bobby pins, spritz them with hairspray before putting them in for added grip.
- To go longer without hair becoming oily, consider using your conditioner from mid-length down to ends, avoiding the roots. This will help keep roots squeaky clean and have less build-up, and oil. The same applies for your hair extensions, avoid getting conditioner on the tops of the tracks where the stitching and clips are. You don't need conditioner there, it may just cause buildup and damage the clips.
Do you have any hair hacks to add to the list? If so, let us know below! Xo